Thursday, August 1, 2013

What is art to me now..

When we were first asked the question of what does art mean to me I really had to thing about it. I came up with the simple answer of art representing emotions. Now I can say that art is so much more. It is so complex and it has so many different styles and technique. In my opinion everyone look at art differently and interprets it in their own way. That is what makes art so great. This semester I learned a lot of new things in the art world. Coming into the class I just thought art was paintings and sculptures. Throughout the class I learned about performance art and installations. To me it makes art more exciting and beautiful. Overall I had a great time learning and going to different museums and Wynwood. I now can honestly say I have a new found respect for art.

1 comment:

  1. I am not excepted the values of some art's work when I saw the number in some galleries, one of that values five million dollars, I am not talking about the money but look that means it should be something great that what I mean about art

    ReplyDelete